RANGE: A VIRTUAL SUPPER CLUB
range: a virtual supper club
1: the extent to which variation is possible
2: a cooktop area
It’s rare to find a business, marriage, or friendship whose origin story doesn’t trace back to late nights spent lingering around a table. There’s something about leaving the day behind to focus only on what’s at hand—solo tasking at its finest.
Of course we no longer move through the world in the same way.
Covid-19 has physically separated us while checkboxes like profession, race, and location have driven us toward what’s familiar. It’s clear to thrive in uncertainty we must expand our notion of community.
But, if we’re honest, what spaces have ever been set up to develop meaningful relationships with those outside of our first degree connections? Think of the frenzied networking events you’ve walked into with a goal to accomplish or the awkward coffee dates that didn’t result in the connection you were hoping for.
what is range?
Range is the opportunity to step out of our silos, break bread, and share stories while creating new ones.
It’s the place to connect independent of our job titles and explore the breadth of what brings us to life.
Each event will have a designated theme and will be limited to 8 attendees in order to facilitate deep, authentic conversations—the ones that turn personal relationships into professional opportunities.
We all want connection. Many of us are just waiting for an invitation.
"I love that it was beyond surface conversation. The individuals who participated were ready and willing to be honest and offer questions and feedback for the conversations started. This proves that Kim assembles a great group."
What to Expect
- An opportunity to show up as yourself in a relaxed, judgement-free environment.
- An event theme that allows each guest to add to the conversation and share their story.
- New members of your network to expand the diversity of your personal and professional circles.
- Ideas and input on how to move forward and collaborate in new and exciting ways.
- A curated box, delivered to your doorstep, full of independently sourced items to support the event's theme.
- 2-hour conversation and company with a curated group of 5-8 individuals.
- Detailed guest list with contact information to facilitate ongoing dialogue, build friendships, and forge professional collaborations.
We believe that everyone has something to bring to the conversation, which is why we aim to keep our virtual table as diverse as possible. However, we also recognize that the cost associated may be a barrier for some. This is why we offer one award seat per event. Please note, awardees will not be publicly acknowledged as such to maintain privacy and equity around the table. See application for more details.
7:00 pm EST
Setting the Table: Why wait until the new year to start being intentional about what we're adding to our days and weeks? This gathering will focus on the life and business shifts needed to bring more ease and flow to our lives.
We'll also share our go-to recipe, resulting in 8 new recipes to share with the group.
The Range box will include an interactive workbook to help you focus on setting intentions and round out our live conversation.