65: How To Keep Creativity High During Uncertain Times
When we accept the role of entrepreneur, we also accept a certain level of uncertainty in our lives. But when we feel anxious about that uncertainty, it’s hard to stay creatively inspired. I’m sharing 8 ways you can infuse creativity into your days when it’s difficult to plan for the future—whether you’re quarantined due to COVID-19, experience an interruption to your schedule, or are facing a slow season.
On this episode, I share:
- Why you can’t expect business as usual in unusual times,
- The opportunities you have now that you may not have had before,
- What I’m doing to stay engaged and inspired, and
- How flexing your creative muscles in your home can recharge your work.
8 IDEAS TO RECHARGE YOUR CREATIVITY
- Don't hold yourself to a normal schedule. This is not business as usual.
- If you've got client work, pour your love into it.
- Make your home an energizing, inspiring place to be.
- Create a vision board...or three.
- Journal. Start with this prompt: This is what my dream business looks like...
- Read for pleasure and for business.
- Create for the sake of creating.
- Find purpose in each day.