what i'm up to now
what i'm up to now
Updated: October 13, 2021
- My personal site is soooo close to launching. The future kimwensel.com will be a place where I share all the sides to me that aren't captured within my business. Adding "blogger" to my multi-hyphenate title soon. Stay tuned!
- I did a thing. I rented out this beautiful space and am hosting a retreat the week of my 37th birthday - May 16-19, 2022. It will be magical and nourishing and I cannot wait to tell you more about it. There will only be 5 spots, so if you're interested in attending please send me a note!
- Next week I'll be opening registration for my last offering of 2021 - the Year in Review. Get a sneek peak here.
- I'm speaking at two events this fall - one for women launching or evolving their service-based business and one for RE/MAX realtors. In 2022 I'll be transitioning my business towards more in-person engagements, so this feels like the perfect jumping off point.
- I hosted a workshop for Pause on the Play called Writing Your Bio: Different Styles for Different Platforms. I'll be delivering another bio workshop in November for audiobook narrators. Interested in having me join your community? Let's chat.
- I'm taking Tara Mohr's Playing Big Facilitator Training for the second time. Last year I fell behind (thanks homeschooling) and I'm excited to go through the curriculum again with fresh eyes.
- We're finally moved in. Should I do a house tour?
- I'm continuing to spend time navigating out a health condition that arose in June. I blogged about it and am excited to share that story with you soon.
- Get ready for the photoshoot to end all photoshoots. In preparation for the Pattern of Purpose web redesign, I'm doing a studio shoot with Sarah Ashman next week. Give me all the editorial vibes.
- I just ordered a new mic because...drum roll...I'm recording a new limited series podcast! The series will be released in late 2021 - early 2022 and will focus on how to build a personal brand that captures the wholeness of who you are. I've got a lot to say on this topic, so I'll just leave you with this: it's not about building a business around you. It's sharing who you are beyond what you're doing for work today.
- I've always dreamed of bringing together the people I work with individually. In 2022 I'll be doing just that. Interested in working with me 1:1 while also benefitting from the group dynamic that helps you see your business from a different perspective? That's just what you'll get.